Waerebo Village Tour 2 Days 1 Night is the shortest time to explore Waerebo Village (This village located on the west of Flores Island), this trip can be started from Labuan Bajo, and drive to Denge Village as the starting point to do trekking to Waerebo Village (this village only reach by trekking or walking from Dengen Village, where our car do the last stop). You will also could stop at Spider Web Rice Field as the one of top destination in Flores Island.
Ittenerary for Waerebo Village Tour 2 Days 1 Night
Day 01: Labuan Bajo – Denge Village – Waerebo Village
- We will pick you up at your hotel at 06.30 am (hotel in Labuan Bajo)
- Drive to Denge Village which is take about 5 – 6 hours drive.
- Start trekking from Denge Village to Waerebo Village that will take about 3 – 4 hours (its depend on your stamina).
- Spending the night at Waerebo Village to see the traditional house and interaction with the local people on this village.
- Then you will take dinner and overnight inside the traditional House.
Day 02: Waerebo Village – Denge Village – Cara Village – Lembor – Labuan Bajo
- Having breakfast at traditional house of Waerebo Village
- Trekking down to Denge Village (our car will wait us at Denge Village)
- After that, we will drive to Cara Village that will take about 3 hours.
- On arrival at Cara Village, we will visit the Spider Web Rice Field (Lingko Cara)
- And then we will drive to Lembor to see the other rice field (we will also have lunch in Lembor)
- Then continue to Labuan Bajo while do some stop on the way to take picture.
- Trip is end.