Before Make a Reservation with Komodo Blessing Adventure, please read carefully our Terms And Condition.
Terms And Condition
Booking Procedures and Payment Method:
- To book the trip, please contact us via our official email: firstname.lastname@example.org. or you can reach us via WhatsApp Mesenger to: +6281238174558.
- When you decide to book the trip, we will request the down payment (Deposit) to confirm the tours. And the deposit is 25% from total Price
- For the Down Payment (Deposit), you can transfer the money via: paypal and Transferwise (wise.com only.
- The Rest of Payment will be fixed on our first meeting in Labuan Bajo (when the trip is starting), and for the balance will be paid By cash and by card (debit and credit card) with the MASTERCARD, VISA and JCB logos
- The transfer fee and other fees due the transfer processing is not included in our price, so it means all the transfer fee is paid by the sender.
- After you send the payment, please let us know by sending us the prove of Bank Transfer processing.
- We will confirm the trip, after we receive the Down Payment. To keep the file save, we will need your email address so all the copied of our trip document will be recorded and saved on email.
- For the port clearance and Passenger Manifest: We will need you to send full names, pasport numbre and nationality from all of participant.
Cancelation Policy and Refund
- If you Cancel your trip with any reason and you have send the down payment (Deposit), we will keep the deposit and it is nor refundable, because once you send the deposit and we confirmed the trip it means, all the tour component is fix.
In all the trips we have prepared, the price does not include travel insurance. So it is highly expected for all customers to prepare their own travel insurance before making a trip.
Bank and ATM
- Our Local Bank only Receive Indonesian Rupiah, so when you transfer the money, it will directly convert to IDR (Indonesian Rupiah). for exchange rate, we will follow the Bank Exchange Rate.
- In Labuan Bajo there are several banks such as: Bank Central Asia (BCA), Mandiri, BNI and BRI. Likewise with ATM machines that can be found on the main road of Labuan Bajo.
- But in Komodo National Park, you will not find some ATM machine or Bank. So if you would like to do trip by boat, would be better if you prepare only cash.