One Day Tour Komodo Island – we provide One Day Tour Komodo Island which serves a one day trip route to Komodo National Park. On this trip, We will visit the most popular destination during this trip such as: Padar Island, Komodo Island, Pink Beach and Manta Point.
One Day Tour Komodo Island By Speed Boat
Pick Up Time: at 06.00 – 06.15 am (For sharing trip), and if you take private trip the pick up time is at 07.00am.
Destination: Padar Island, Komodo Island, Pink Beach, Manta Point, Taka Makassar, and Kanawa Island.
- Pick up service from hotel, then drive to harbor
- Check in at harbor
- Trip to Padar Island by speed boat (About 90 minutes)
- Trekking at Padar Island
- Continue to Pink Beach for snorkeling and enjoy the nice pinky beach.
- And then, continue our trip to Komodo Island (Loh Liang)
- Soft trekking at Loh Liang to see Komodo Dragons.
- After that, continue the trip to Manta Point.
- Snorkeling at Manta Point to see the Manta reys.
- And the next destination is Taka Makassar.
- Enjoy the white sandy beach at Taka Makassar.
- After that, direct to Kanawa Island.
- Snorkeling at Kanawa Island.
- Return to Labuan Bajo harbor then drive to your hotel.
- Trip is end.
- AC coach transfer in/drop hotel L.Bajo harbor
- Lunch Box
- English speaking guide
- Snorkeling gear
- mineral water
- Entrance fee park at Komodo National Park : For Foreigner ( IDR. 350.000 – 425.000 / Person / Day) and For Indonesian Visitor (IDR. 100.000 – 2000 / person / Day)
- Personal expenses
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Alcoholic drink
6 Destination on One Day Tour Komodo Island
Padar Island is the third largest island in the Komodo National Park area. On this island we will be presented with an exotic view. This magnificent view can only be seen from the highest peak on Padar Island. And we will do trekking to the highest peak on Padar Island.
Komodo Island is the largest island in Komodo National Park. Here we will have chance to see Komodo Dragons. Beside Komodo Dragons, we will also see the other wild animals such as: Timor Deer, Buffalo, Wild boar, monkey, etc.
Pink Beach is located at Komodo Island. This place have nice pinky beach, crystal water and beautiful under mater marine life. Pink Beach is one of the best snorkeling site on Komodo National Park. We can do snorkeling and enjoy the beach here.
Taka Makassar is a small island that only consists of White Sand. The clear water and white sand views on this small island are interesting things that must be visited. In addition to enjoying the beach, visitors can also do snorkeling around this island.
On this One Day Tour Komodo Island, you have chance to see Manta Rey. Manta Point is the best place to see this giant fish only by snorkeling. Because the current here is quite strong, so here we only do snorkeling from the boat. And it is highly recommended to keep wearing a life jacket.
Kanawa Island is famous for its white sandy beaches and underwater life. The colorful coral reefs are the most interesting thing while snorkeling here. And snorkeling activities here can be started from the beach.