Flores Island Tour 6 Days 5 Nights: will explore populer destination in Flores island such as spider web rice field, Bena Village, Riung 17 island, Kelimutu Lake, wologai, and some nice place a long the way. This trip will start from Labuan Bajo, and it will end at Maumere or Ende. But if you wan to start from Maumere, we can organize also with the same itinerary.
Destination And Activity
Day 01: Labuan Bajo – Lembor – Cara village – Ruteng Pu’u Village – Traditional Market – Hotel in Ruteng
- We will Pick you up at your hotel in Labuan Bajo around at 08.00 am or 08.30am
- After that drive to Lembor with some stop on the way for taking pictures.
- And then we will continue trip to Cara Village where you can see Spider Web rice Field or in Local Languange is called Lodok.
- After Spending time here, we will continue driving to Ruteng Town to have lunch.
- Then, we will check in at our reserved hotel in Ruteng.
- Take a break for a while then we will visit Ruteng Pu’u Village that located around the town.
- And then in the afternoon we will walk around the traditional Market of Ruteng.
- Spending the night in Ruteng
Day 02: Ruteng – Mano Village – Rana Mese Lake – Aimere Village – So’a Hot Spring – Bajawa (B/L/D)
- Start our day with breakfast at your hotel.
- And then we will stop at Mano and visit Pong Dode, this is a little monkey forest, and we will have chance to walk around the place, then stop at the house of local people here, and they would very glad to serve us with the cup of coffee.
- And then drive to Ranamese Lake and spend time here to see the bigest lake in Flores island.
- Continue drive to Airmere Village where we can see the local arack processing. This arack is called “sopi” in local language, and it contain about 45% alcoholic.
- After that drive to Bena Village and we will see the traditional village of Bajawa Tribes located in the foot of Inerie Mountain
- Drive to Bajawa and check in at hotel in Bajawa
- Stay overnight at Bajawa
Day 03: Bajawa – So’a Hot Spring – Riung
- Having Breakfast at your hotel
- Then we we will continue our trip to So’a Hotspring, it is natural hot spring that located about 1 hour drived from Bajawa.
- Spending time here, and you will meet many local people that visit this place in the afternoon.
- After that, continue drive to Riung with some stop on the way for lunch, taking pictures etc.
- On arrival at Riung, we will check in at the hotel
- In the afternoon, we can walk around Riung to meet local people on this small village
- Overnigth at Riung
Day 04: Day Trip to 17 Island Of Riung by Boat
- We can start trip at 08.30 am, and drive to the harbor of Riung
- At the harbor we will meet our captain and his boat that will take us to Riung 17 islands.
- First Stop at Kalong Island, Here we will find thousands of bats perched on mangrove trees, and normally they are sleeping when we come.
- Our Boat will park nearby this small island, and prepare your camera and start to get best shoot.
- After that we will take you to Rotung island for snorkeling. Snorkeling gears are prepared.
- For Lunch we will prepare fresh fish, and we will make grilled fish at the island. This time you will get rice, grilled fish and some vegetable.
- After spending long day here, we will return by boat to Riung
- Back to hotel and stay one more night at Riung
Day 05: Riung – Mbay – Penggajawa Beach – Ende – Moni
- Start with our breakfast at hotel
- Then we will drive and stop for taking pictures in Mbay. Here is the largest rice paddy on this area.
- After that, make long drive to Penggajawa Beach also known as Blue Stone beach. We will have lunch here.
- And then continue to Ende Town and stop at Museum of Bung Karno, This place is the place of exile for Indonesia’s first President named Soekarno.
- After spending time here, we will continue driving and stop at Traditional market of Ndu’a Ria just on the road to Moni.
- And then drive to Wologai traditional village to see the traditional of Lio tribes as the native people in Ende town and Moni.
- Direct to Moni for overnight
Day 06: Moni – Kelimutu Lake – Ende / Maumere (B/L/)
- Today we will start early driving to Kelimutu lake namely at 04.00am. We start early to catch the best view of sunrise at the top of Kelimutu Lake.
- Spending time here while waiting the sunrise and the clear view of three colour lakes of Kelimutu.
- After that, we will return to our hotel for having breakfast and prepare for next driving
- From Moni, we have two option, and its depend from where you will take flight.
- If you will flight from Ende, we will just go back to Ende and take you to Ende airport if you want to take flight on same day.
- But if you will flight from Maumere, we will drive from Moni and making some stop on the way, namely: Koka Beach (White Snady beach), then to Sikka Village to see the old church of Sikka then direct to your hotel in Maumere.
- Trip is End.