Flores Island Tour 5D 4N will bring you to explore the best place around Flores Island during 5 days 4 Nights. On this trip, you will visit the extraordinary village of Waerebo, Kelimutu Lake, etc.
Destination And Activity
Day 01: Labuan Bajo – Denge Village – Waerebo Village
- Firstly we will pick up from your hotel in Labuan Bajo at 06.30am.
- After that Drive to Denge Village for about 5 hours, with some stop on the way to take pictures or litle walking.
- From Denge Village, we will reach Waerebo Village only by walking (trekking) for about 3 – 4 hours on the way.
- On arrival at Waerebo Village, we will be welcoming by local people here, and stay overnight on the traditional House (Mbaru Gendang).
- Dinner will be served on this village with local menu.
Day 02: Waerebo Village – Spider Web Rice Field – Ruteng
- Morning Coffee and breakfast on traditional house.
- After having our breakfast, we will be Spending time by taking pictures and walking around the village.
- Then return to Denge Village where our driver wait for us.
- On arrival at Dengen Village we will directly to Drive to Cara Village to see spider Web Rice Field.
- Having lunch in Ruteng and then we will check in at the hotel that we have reserved.
- Take a break for whilw and in the afternoon we will spend time to visit traditional market of Ruteng.
- Spedning the night at hotel in Ruteng
Day 03: Ruteng – Mano Village – Rana Mese Lake – Aimere Village – So’a Hot Spring – Bajawa (B/L/D)
- Start our day with breakfast at your hotel.
- And then we will stop at Mano and visit Pong Dode, this is a little monkey forest, and we will have chance to walk around the place, then stop at the house of local people here, and they would very glad to serve us with the cup of coffee.
- And then drive to Ranamese Lake and spend time here to see the bigest lake in Flores island.
- Continue drive to Airmere Village where we can see the local arack processing. This arack is called “sopi” in local language, and it contain about 45% alcoholic.
- After that, we will continue our trip to So’a Hotspring, it is natural hot spring that located about 1 hour drived from Bajawa.
- Spending time here, and you will meet many local people that visit this place in the afternoon.
- Drive to Bajawa and check in at hotel in Bajawa
- Stay overnight at Bajawa
Day 04: Bajawa – Bena Village – Blue Stone Beach – Ndu’s Ria Market – Wologai Village – Moni (B/L/D)
- Start our long day with breakfast at your hotel
- And then we will drive to Bena Village to see the traditional village that located in the foot of Inerie Mountain. Spending time here by walking around the village.
- After thatm we will continue our trip to Blue stone beach for having lunch and enjoy the beach view.
- And then continue to Ende Town and stop at Museum of Bung Karno, This place is the place of exile for Indonesia’s first President named Soekarno.
- After spending time here, we will continue driving and stop at Traditional market of Ndu’a Ria just on the road to Moni.
- And then drive to Wologai traditional village to see the traditional of Lio tribes as the native people in Ende town and Moni.
- Direct to Moni for overnight
Day 05: Moni – Kelimutu Lake – Ende / Maumere (B/L/)
- Today we will start early driving to Kelimutu lake namely at 04.00am. We start early to catch the best view of sunrise at the top of Kelimutu Lake.
- Spending time here while waiting the sunrise and the clear view of three colour lakes of Kelimutu.
- After that, we will return to our hotel for having breakfast and prepare for next driving
- From Moni, we have two option, and its depend from where you will take flight.
- If you will flight from Ende, we will just go back to Ende and take you to Ende airport if you want to take flight on same day.
- But if you will flight from Maumere, we will drive from Moni and making some stop on the way, namely: Koka Beach (White Snady beach), then to Sikka Village to see the old church of Sikka then direct to your hotel in Maumere.
- Trip is End.