Komodo Padar Island Tour 2 Days 1 Night is a tour program designed especially for those of you who want to explore the 3 main islands in Komodo National Park, namely: Rinca Island, Padar Island and Komodo Island within two days one night. Besides visiting these three islands, Komodo Padar Island Tour 2 Days 1 Night will also take you to PInk Beach and Manta point, which are two of the best spots for snorkeling.
Here is an overview of Komodo Padar Island Tour 2 Days 1 Night:
- Pick up service from your hotel in Labuan Bajo at 08.00 am
- Then we will transfer to the harbour
- From Labuan Bajo harbor we will head to Rinca Island that will take about 2 hours on the way by Boat
- On our arrival at Rinca Island, we will do trekking to see Komodo Dragon and the other wild animals such as: Timor Deer, Water buffalo, Monkey, etc (We suggest you here to take short trekking that will take about 1 or 1,5 hours, because we need to go to Padar Island).
- After trekking at Rinca Island, we will continue our trip to Padar island that will take about 2 hours on boat.
- On arrival at Padar island, we will do trekking again to see the amazing seascape of this island.
- If we have enough time we will continue sailing to Kalong Komodo Island for anchoring (stay for the night), but if not, we will be anchoring around Padar island and over night on boat.
- Having Breakfast on the boat (while on boat to Komodo island).
- Then we will start our tour today with trekking at 07.00 am in Komodo Island (here we can do 2 hours trekking) to see Komodo dragon and the others wild animals on this island.
- After trekking, we will continue our trip to Pink Beach.
- Snorkeling (swimming) in Pink Beach about 1 hour, or if you don’t want to do trekking, we will take you to the beach and give you time to relax.
- After our acitivity in Pink Beach, we will direct to Manta Point by our boat that will take about 1 hour.
- On arrival at Manta Point we will do snorkeling to see Manta Rey. Snorkeling in Manta point will start from the boat. Because the current here is quite heavy so that before you snorkel our boat will go around this place while seeing Manta Rey under the water, and when we see the Manta rey from the ship, we will jump and snorkel to see the manta rey closer.
- After that we will continue our trip to last place called Kanawa Island, and here we will do our last snorkeling
- Then return to your hotel in Labuan Bajo around 05.00pm.