Day Trip to Komodo By Slow Boat is an old and classic trip that we still offer to do the one day trip to visit 4 destination in Komodo National Park, they are: Padar Island, Komodo Island, Pink beach and Manta Point. This is very low budget trip, and you can share the boat with other customers.
Day Trip to Komodo By Slow Boat
- Trip will start by pick you up at your hotel in Labuan Bajo and the pick up time is at 04.00am (please be on time), and then we will transfer you to the harbour
- Get in on the boat, and we start to heading to Padar island by this slow boat that will take about 2,5 hours – 3 hours on the way
- On Arrival at Padar Island, we will explore Padar island by trekking up to the top of the island, and from this point you will witnes the spectacular view of this iconic island.
- After spending time here, we will continue our trip to Komodo Island, where you can have time to see the wild dragons named Komodo. Beside that, we will see the other animals here look like: timor deer, long tail macaque, wild boar, etc.
- After that we will head to Pink Beach for snorkeling and relaxing on the pinky sandy beach.
- Lunch will be provide in box that we have prepared from Labuan Bajo.
- And after that, we will take you to our last deatination called Manta Point. On this site we have chance to see Manta Ray by snorkeling, but it is not 100% gurantie to see them
- Return to Labuan bajo by our slow boat that will take about 2 – 3 hours on the way, and then we will transfer you to your hotel.