Flores Komodo Tour 8 Days 7 Nights: combine trip that consist of Flores Land trip 5 Days then we will continue with boat trip for 3 Days. On this program, we will start our trip from Maumere and will finish in Labuan Bajo. But it is also possible if you want to start it from Labuan Bajo and ending in Maumere.
Flores Komodo Tour 8 Days 7 Nights
Day 01: Maumere – Sikka Village – Koka Beach – Moni
- We will pick you up directly at Airport in Maumere if you arrive at the same day of the tour starting, but if you arrive one day before, we will pick you up at your hotel in Maumere
- And then drive to Sikka Village, where we can the old church of Sikka, beside that, we have time to witness the waving processing nearby this church.
- After that, continue driving to Koka Beach, it is the white sandy beach. And our activity here is swimming and ralxing on the beach
- Then continue driving to Ndu’a Ria traditional market that located just on the way to Moni.
- Direct to Moni, check in at The Hotel and we will stay overnight here.
Day 02: Moni – Kelimutu Lake – Wologai Village – Ende – Penggajawa – So’a Hot spring – Bajawa.
- Today we will start trip at 04.00am, we start early to get the best chance to see the sunrise at Kelimutu Lake. Just taking driving around 45 minutes and continue with short walk to reach up the top of Kelimutu Mountain. From this site, we can see three colors lake of Kelimutu.
- After spending time here, return to our hotel for having breakfast and prepare for our next journey.
- Start driving from Moni toward to Ende, and we will stop at Wologai Traditional Village as the one of traditional village of Lio tribes as the native people of Ende and Moni.
- After that, we will continue trip to Ende for having lunch, and then stop at Museum of Bung Karno for a while.
- And then, continue driving to Penggajawa beach as know as Blue stone beach. Spending time here for while.
- Long driving to So’a Hot spring, and we can making stop on the way for taking pictures, etc
- On arrival at So’a hotspring, will spend time to this nature hotspring then driving to Bajawa
- Check in at the hotel in Bajawa and we will stay overnigh here.
Day 03: Bajawa – Bena Village – Aimere Village – Rana Mese Lake – Mano Village – Ruteng
- Start with having breakfast at your hotel then drive to Bena Village
- In Bena Village we will walk around while taking pictures, this village located in the edge of Inerie Mountain
- And then continue trip to Aimere village, where we can see the traditional arack processing (alcoholic drink).
- After that direct to Rana Mese Lake, where we can see the bigest lake on Flores Island.
- Continue trip to Mano Village, here we will stop at litle monkey forest of Mano, and after that we can stop at local people house just for having a cup of coffee.
- And then direct to Ruteng Town, check in at the hotel and take break for a while.
- In the afternoon, we will take you to walk around Ruteng Traditional market
- Stay overnight at Ruteng
Day 04: Ruteng – Cara Village – Denge Village – Waerebo Village
- Start with breakfast at hotel, then drive Cara Village to see the spider web rice field
- After that, we will take long drive up to Denge Village and we can make some stop on the way.
- From Denge Village we will start our trekking up to Waerebo village Here. Trekking itself will take about 2 till 3 hours, and normally here there are some motor taxi that we can rent to make our trekking shorter, because they will drive us up to Wae Lomba.
- During the trekking, we will passing the rain forest. Sometime we will meet with the locals on the way, and they also use the same treck as the only one acces to get Waerebo Village.
- On arrival in Waerebo Village, we will be welcoming by local people, and take a rest while having coffe inside the traditional House.
- Make interaction with local to spend times, and in the night we will stay for the night inside the traditional house, dinner is included on the entrance fee that we pay before.
Day 05: Waerebo Village – Denge Village – Lembor – Labuan Bajo
- Wake up and take breath with the fresh air here, we will be served with simple breakfast.
- Walk around the village and take pictures, and around 09.00am we will return to Denge Village where our driver will wait for us.
- Drive to Lembor with some stop on the way, and for lunch we can have it in Dintor as the closes point that have simple restaurant.
- Stop in Lembor for taking pictures of their large rice paddy, then drive to Labuan Bajo
- Check in at the hotel in Labuan Bajo and stay overnight.
Day 06: Labuan Bajo – Kelor Island – Menjerite – Rinca island – Kalong Island
- Pick Up service at hotel or Airport in Labuan Bajo
- Transfer to the harbour.
- First Stop at Kelor Island to do Snorkeling and trekking.
- Next Snorkeling in Menjerite
- Soft and short trekking at Rinca Island to see Komodo Dragon and other wild animals such as: Timor Deer, long tail macaque, water buffalo, etc
- Next to Kalong Island as the last stop to see See the Fruit Bats and Sunset from the boat
Day 07: Padar island – Komodo Island – Pink Beach – Manta Point – Taka Makassar
- Sunrise Trekking at Padar Island and spending time here for about 1 hours for taking pictures, etc.
- Then Continue our trip to Komodo Island where we can do trekking and have chance to see Komodo Dragon and the other wild lifes.
- After visiting komodo, we will continue our trip to Pink Beach for Snorkeling and relaxing at Pink Beach of Komodo island
- And then continue to Manta Point and try our luck to see the giany fish of Manta reys here by snorkeling
- And just move next to Taka Makassar for enjoying the white sandy beach and crystal water for swimming.
- In the afternoon, our captain will bring us to Siaba island where our boat will be anchoring and spend the night
Day 08: Siaba Island – Kanawa Island – Bidadari island – Labuan Bajo
- Having Brekafast on the boat
- Start with snorkeling around Siaba island as we know as turtle point, here is bit eassy to find the turtle and the other marine life by snorkeling
- After spending time here, we will continue trip to Kanawa Island for the next snorkeling for today, and beside snorkeling you can relaxing the shite sandy beach on this island.
- And then, our last stop is at Bidadari Island also for snorkeling
- Return to Labuan bajo harbour
- Drive to your hotel or airport.