Flores Komodo 7 Days 6 Nights Tour is combine trip for land trip in Flores during 4 Days 3 nights then continue with 3 Days 2 nights trip by boat to Komodo National park. We start this trip from Maumere and End in Labuan Bajo. But its also possible if we start from Labuan Bajo, so it means we will do boay trip first then land trip after that.
Flores Komodo 7 Days 6 Nights Tour
Day 01: Maumere – Sikka Village – Koka Beach – Moni
- We will pick you up directly at Airport in Maumere if you arrive at the same day of the tour starting, but if you arrive one day before, we will pick you up at your hotel in Maumere
- And then drive to Sikka Village, where we can the old church of Sikka, beside that, we have time to witness the waving processing nearby this church.
- After that, continue driving to Koka Beach, it is the white sandy beach. And our activity here is swimming and ralxing on the beach
- Then continue driving to Ndu’a Ria traditional market that located just on the way to Moni.
- Direct to Moni, check in at The Hotel and we will stay overnight here.
Day 02: Moni – Kelimutu Lake – Wologai Village – Ende – Penggajawa – So’a Hot spring – Bajawa.
- Today we will start trip at 04.00am, we start early to get the best chance to see the sunrise at Kelimutu Lake. Just taking driving around 45 minutes and continue with short walk to reach up the top of Kelimutu Mountain. From this site, we can see three colors lake of Kelimutu.
- After spending time here, return to our hotel for having breakfast and prepare for our next journey.
- Start driving from Moni toward to Ende, and we will stop at Wologai Traditional Village as the one of traditional village of Lio tribes as the native people of Ende and Moni.
- After that, we will continue trip to Ende for having lunch, and then stop at Museum of Bung Karno for a while.
- And then, continue driving to Penggajawa beach as know as Blue stone beach. Spending time here for while.
- Long driving to So’a Hot spring, and we can making stop on the way for taking pictures, etc
- On arrival at So’a hotspring, will spend time to this nature hotspring then driving to Bajawa
- Check in at the hotel in Bajawa and we will stay overnigh here.
Day 03: Bajawa – Bena Village – Aimere Village – Rana Mese Lake – Mano Village – Ruteng
- Start with having breakfast at your hotel then drive to Bena Village
- In Bena Village we will walk around while taking pictures, this village located in the edge of Inerie Mountain
- And then continue trip to Aimere village, where we can see the traditional arack processing (alcoholic drink).
- After that direct to Rana Mese Lake, where we can see the bigest lake on Flores Island.
- Continue trip to Mano Village, here we will stop at litle monkey forest of Mano, and after that we can stop at local people house just for having a cup of coffee.
- And then direct to Ruteng Town, check in at the hotel and take break for a while.
- In the afternoon, we will take you to walk around Ruteng Traditional market
- Stay overnight at Ruteng
Day 04: Ruteng Pu’u Village – Cara Village – Lembor – Labuan Bajo
- Having breakfast at your hotel
- Start trip with visiting Ruteng Pu’u Village ro see the traditional house of Manggarai Tribes.
- After that continue trip to Cara Village ans stop to to see the spider web rice field.
- Then driving to Lembor, and we can hae lunch on this small town, beside that we also could stop for a while in the rice terrace field of Lembor.
- Direct to Labuan Bajo with some stop on the way, and in Labuan Bajo we will check in.
- Stay overnight at hotel in Labuan Bajo
Day 05: Labuan Bajo – Kelor Island – Menjerite – Rinca Island – Kalong Island (L/D)
- Pick up service at hotel or airport in Labuan Bajo at 09.30am – 10.15am And then transfer to Harbour
- Getting on boat and then we will be sailing to Kelor Island
- We do snorkeling and trekking at Kelor island.
- After that we will continue trip to Menjerite for snorkeling.
- Next, we will direct to Rinca Island where we will see Komodo Dragon and the other wild life.
- And then Continue trip by boat to kalong Island
- Sunset time in kalong Island while see the fruits bat that come out from mangrove forest
- Dinner and overnight on the boat
Day 06: Padar island – Komodo Island – Pink Beach – Manta Point – Taka Makassar
- Sunrise Trekking at Padar Island and spending time here for about 1 hours for taking pictures, etc.
- Then Continue our trip to Komodo Island where we can do trekking and have chance to see Komodo Dragon and the other wild lifes.
- After visiting komodo, we will continue our trip to Pink Beach for Snorkeling and relaxing at Pink Beach of Komodo island
- And then continue to Manta Point and try our luck to see the giany fish of Manta reys here by snorkeling
- And just move next to Taka Makassar for enjoying the white sandy beach and crystal water for swimming.
- In the afternoon, our captain will bring us to Siaba island where our boat will be anchoring and spend the night
Day 07: Siaba Island – Kanawa Island – Bidadari island – Labuan Bajo
- Having Brekafast on the boat
- Start with snorkeling around Siaba island as we know as turtle point, here is bit eassy to find the turtle and the other marine life by snorkeling
- After spending time here, we will continue trip to Kanawa Island for the next snorkeling for today, and beside snorkeling you can relaxing the shite sandy beach on this island.
- And then, our last stop is at Bidadari Island also for snorkeling
- Return to Labuan bajo harbour
- Drive to your hotel or airport.