Waerebo Village Tour 2 Days 1 Night is our special tour service to visit Waerebo Village in Manggarai Regency – Flores Island – Indonesia. Beside visiting Waerebo Village, we will also visit the other destinations, such as: Spider Web Rice Field, Lembor, Ruteng Pu’u Village, Traditional Market, etc.
Start from Labuan Bajo on first Day: 06.30am
Return to Labuan Bajo on second day: 17.00pm
- Pick up from your hotel in Labuan Bajo at 06.30am.
- Drive to Denge Village for about 5 hours, with some stop on the way to take pictures or litle walking.
- From Denge Village, we will reach Waerebo Village only by walking (trekking) for about 3 – 4 hours on the way.
- On arrival at Waerebo Village, we will be welcoming by local people here, and stay overnight on the traditional House (Mbaru Gendang).
- Dinner will be serve on this village with local menu.
- Morning Coffee and breakfast on traditional house.
- Spending time by taking pictures and walking around the village.
- Then return to Denge Village where our driver wait for us.
- Drive to Cara Village to see spider Web Rice Field.
- Having lunch in Ruteng then stop at Local Market and Ruteng Pu’u Village.
- Direct drive to Labuan Bajo for about 5 hours on the way with some stop to take pictures.
- Take you to your hotel in Labuan Bajo and our trip is finish.
Note: We can provided 3 days trip for Waerebo Village Tour, and if you want to take 3 days, we will spend one night i Ruteng Town (Local Hotel), or we also could be stay overnight in Denge Village for first night.