Waerebo Village Tour 3 Days is special tour package where you can visit Waerebo Traditional Village located in West Satar Mese Barat, Manggarai District. This small and isolated village was recognized for its rebuilding of the traditional Mbaru Niang traditional house based on the spirit of community cooperation towards a sustainable tradition, while at the same time improving its village welfare.
This trip will start from Labuan Bajo and will drive to Denge Village that will take about 4 or 5 hours on the way. So that is why we compose 3 Days trip to Waerebo Village tour , to provide adequate rest time by staying in Denge Village, because trekking to Waerebo Village will spend about 3 or 4 hours.
Day 01: Labuan Bajo – Todo Village – Denge Village
- Pick up service at Your hotel at Labuan Bajo.
- Then drive to Melo Village to see the view of Labuan Bajo town and surroundings.
- Continue drive to Lembor, and here you can see the rice terrace field
- After that direct Denge Village that will take about 3 hours drive from lembor
- Overnight at local home stay in Denge Village.
Day 02: Denge Village – Waerebo Village
- Having Breakfast
- Trekking to Waerebo Village that will take about 3 or 4 hours (depend on stamina)
- On your arrival at Waerebo village you can see the traditional house of Manggarai.
- Waerebo Village is remote village which can only be reached on foot.
- Dinner and overnight at traditional house of Waerebo
Day 03: Waerebo Village – Spider Web Rice Field– Labuan Bajo
- Walking down to Denge Village (2 or 3 hours)
- Drive to Cara Village (about 4 hours)
- In Cara Village we can see the spider web rice field (lodok)
- Then we will drive to Labuan Bajo with some stop on the way.