One Day Komodo Tour Share Cost – One day sharing speed boat tour to Komodo National park is a day trip to: Padar Island, Komodo Island, Pink beach, Manta Point and Kanawa Island by speed boat in large group. It means you will share the boat with other customer. Our maximum capacity on this speed boat is 15 Persons.
Itinerary for One day Komodo Tour share Cost:
- Pick up service from your hotel at 05.30am then transfer to harbour (Sometimes we change the pick up time, according to the condition on Komodo National park).
- Heading to Padar Island that will take about 90 minutes on the boat.
- Trekking at Padar Island to see the view from the top of this island. You will spend time here around 90 minutes.
- Then heading to Komodo Island about 1 hour on boat.
- Trekking at Komodo Island to see Komodo Dragon and the other wild life on this island such as: Deer, Buffalo, wild boar, etc.
- After that we will continus our trip to Pink Beach. On arrival at Pink Beach, we will do snorkeling or just relaxing on the beach.
- Then, direct to Manta point to make other snorkeling to see Manta reys.
- And last place is Kanawa Island to do our last snorkeling and relaxing on white sandy beach.
- Return to Labuan Bajo around at 04.30pm.
- Then we will drive you back to your hotel.
- Trip is end.
Tour Price: IDR. 1.550.000 / Person
- Transfer in out from hotel
- Lunch Box
- Mineral water
- English speaking guide
- Snorkeling equipment
- Park fee at Komodo National park (IDR. 415.000/person)
- Alcoholic drink
- Personal expenses, etc.
Please click this link to see Boat Pictures: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/118IMhciMMBsh5-A04DD8rm9Y9d3aYwHB?usp=sharing
One Day Komodo Tour Share Cost