Flores Island Tour 8 Days is our complete package to explore Flores island. You will visit the best destination on this tour.
Our recommendation tour itinerary for Flores Island Tour 8 Days:
Day 01: Maumere – Moni
- Pick up service at your hotel in Maumere or if you will arrive at same day, we will pick you up at the airport.
- Visit Wuring village as the traditional fisherman village
- Direct Sikka village as the first colony of Portuguese on this region.
- Lunch will be provided at Paga beach.
- Direct to Moni for staying overnight
Day 02: Moni – riung
- Start trip at 04.00am from hotel, firstly we will drive for about 1 hour, then continue with walking up to the Kelimutu Mountain about 45 minutes.
- Spending time at Kelimutu Mount to see the three colors Lake.
- Drive back to hotel for having breakfast.
- Visit Wologai Traditional Village
- Stop for lunch in Ende
- Visit Nangapenda to see the Blue Stone Beach.
- Drive to Riung with some stop on the way.
- Overnight at the hotel at Riung
Day 03: Riung – 17 Islands
Today we will take a local wooden boat for exploring the 17 Island of Riung. We will relax on the white sandy beach in Rotung island as the main Island of this area. Beside white sandy beach, on this island also we will do snorkeling to explore the marine life. Lunch will be provided on this island with the grill fish as the main menu. After Lunch we will take you to Kalong Island to see the Bat (flying foxes), that hanging on Mangrove trees. Then we will sail back to the hotel for staying overnight.
Day 04: Riung – Bajawa
- Breakfast at your hotel.
- Drive to So’a hot spring with some stop on the way.
- Relaxing at Hotspring at So’a.
- Direct to Bajawa to check in at the hotel
- After check in we will visit Bena Village (Traditional Village of Bajawa).
- Staying overnight at Bajawa
Day 05: Bajawa – Ruteng
- Start trip at 08.00am
- Drive to Aimere Village to see the processing of Arak (local wine) that contain 40% – 60% alcoholic.
- Continue trip to Ranamese Lake to see the lake in the middle of forest.
- Tepo Rakot with the view of rice terrace field.
- Check in at the hotel at Ruteng
- Drive to Liang Bua Cave as the hobit cave.
- Continue to Ruteng Pu’u Village as the traditional village of Manggarai people.
- In the afternoon we will visit the Ruteng traditional Market.
- Overnight at the hotel at Ruteng
Day 06: Ruteng – Denge Village
- Start at 07.00am from hotel at Ruteng
- Visit Cara Village to see the Spider Web Rice Field
- Direct to Denge Village that will take about 3 or 4 hours by car.
- Stop at Dintor to see the black sandy beach
- Stay overnight at denge Village
Day 07: Denge Village – Wae Rebo village
- Start trekking from Denge Village to Waerebo Village that will take about 3 – 4 hours.
- Spending time at Waerebo Village to see the traditional house and interaction with the local people.
- Dinner and overnight inside the traditional House.
Day 08: Wae Rebo Village – Denge Village – Labuan Bajo
- Having breakfast at traditional house
- Trekking down to Denge Village
- Drive to Lembor to see the other rice field
- Then continue to Labuan Bajo while do some stop on the way to take picture